How do I create pay stubs for employees?
3.0k views |
Last modified 6/15/2020 3:07:11 AM EST |
Added by 123PayStubs Team
By signing up with 123Paystubs, you can create pay stubs for employees. You'll get all the add-ons for free on your first pay stub, and for each additional pay stub that you create, you’ll be billed. Add-ons like recording any additional earnings or deductions, opting for federal and state W-4 calculations, or deposit slip will be additional.
Here's how to create a pay stub for your employees:
- Sign in to 123PayStubs.
- Enter company info like business name, EIN, and company address. Based on the address provided, state withholding taxes will be calculated.
- Upload a company logo if you want to show it in your employee's pay stub. It should be of 200 x 200 pixels in png, gif, tiff, or jpeg formats.
- Choose a paystub template from the list. Opt for add-ons like Advanced Fed & State W-4 if you want the employee’s withholdings to be calculated based on W-4 info, and Add additional earnings and deductions if you want to add additional earnings or make deductions from the employee’s paycheck.
- Since you are generating pay stubs for employees, select Employee under Employee Info, and enter their basic details like the last four digits of SSN, Wage, Home Address, and Federal and state W-4 info.
- Under Earning Statement, choose the pay schedule, pay period, payday, and change the stub number if you want to.
- Enter the number of hours, and we will automatically calculate the Last YTD values. You can also opt to enter the taxes manually upon checking the I'll enter the taxes manually checkbox.
- To add any additional earnings for employees like bonuses or overtime hours, click the Add Additional Earnings link. Click Calculate to let 123PayStubs to calculate your employee’s taxes.
- Preview the pay stub and make corrections if required. You can make unlimited corrections at no additional cost.
- Make payment and complete your order. If it’s your first paystub then it’s on us.
- Once done, you will see options to download the paystub or email it to any number of email addresses.