How can I add a company logo to my paystubs?
2.1k views |
Last modified 6/3/2020 10:15:07 AM EST |
Added by 123PayStubs Team
Here's how you can add a logo to your pay stubs while creating a pay stub:
- Sign in to your 123PayStubs account and click on Create Pay Stub.
- Enter basic details like employee and company info, and pay schedule information.
- Under the company logo field, click Upload to choose a file (should have a max. file size of 200*100 pixels in jpg, png, gif, jpeg, or tiff formats).
- Crop the image as you want it to be displayed on the paystubs. A preview of your customized logo will be shown at the bottom.
- Click Upload.
You can also opt to save your company logo in your Address Book and select it when you are creating a pay stub. To save your logo in the Address Book,
- Select the Address Book tab in your 123PayStubs account.
- Under Manage Companies, choose to Add a New Company to your address book.
- Enter the company name and logo, and save it.
In addition to this, you can add a logo for an existing business added to the address book.