How do I add additional earnings to the pay stub?
4.7k views |
Last modified 8/13/2020 12:07:02 AM EST |
Added by 123PayStubs Team
Additional earnings such as bonuses, and overtime hours, and deductions such as tax deductions or any other type of deductions can be added to the pay stub only upon opting for the Additional Earnings & Deductions add-on.
Here's how you can add additional earnings to pay stubs:
- Sign in to your 123PayStubs account.
- Click on create pay stub and enter the required information.
- Enter the basic information such as company, employee, and earning info.
- Opt for the Additional earnings and Deductions add-on and click on the Additional Earnings link.
- Select the additional earning type and enter the amount for earnings.
- Preview the data entered and complete the order
- Download the pay stub or send it directly to the employee
Similarly, you can add deductions to the pay stub by clicking the Deductions link. The add-on's price can be viewed while you create pay stubs and the amount will be added to your total payable amount.