How to create pay stubs from mobile?
1.6k views |
Last modified 1/11/2021 8:41:42 AM EST |
Added by 123PayStubs Team
You can create pay stubs from mobile. 123PayStubs offers a pay stub generator app that works on all smartphones and tablets that run on Android and iOS. You can download the app from Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
All features available on 123PayStubs.com are also available in the app. Using the app, you can easily generate pay stubs in these simple steps:
- Sign in to the 123PayStubs mobile app.
- Enter company info like business name, EIN, and company address. Based on the address provided, state withholding taxes will be calculated.
- Upload a company logo if you want to show it in your employee's pay stub. It should be of 200 x 200 pixels in png, gif, tiff, or jpeg formats and choose a paystub template from the list.
- Since you are generating pay stubs for employees, select Employee under Employee Info, and enter their basic details like the last four digits of SSN, Wage, Home Address, and their Federal and state W-4 details.
- Opt for add-ons like Advanced Fed & State W-4 if you want the employee’s withholdings to be calculated based on W-4 info, and Add additional earnings and deductions if you want to add additional earnings or make deductions from the employee paycheck.
- Under Earning Statement, choose the pay schedule, payday, and fill in the stub number. Enter the number of hours, and we will automatically calculate the Last YTD values. You can also opt to enter the tax values manually upon checking the I'll enter the taxes manually checkbox.
- To add any additional earnings for employees, click the Add Additional Earnings link. Tap Calculate to let 123PayStubs to calculate your employee’s taxes.
- Preview the stub and make corrections if required. You can make unlimited corrections at no additional cost.
- Make payment and complete your order. If it’s your first paystub then it’s on us.
- Once done, you will see options to download the paystub or email it to any number of email addresses.
Here's a video on how to create pay stubs using the mobile app: