How to create pay stubs for sole proprietors and self-employed individuals?
598 views |
Last modified 11/4/2020 7:36:53 AM EST |
Added by 123PayStubs Team
By signing up with 123PayStubs, sole proprietors and self-employed individuals can quickly generate pay stubs for themselves whenever they want. You'll get all the add-ons for free on your first pay stub, and for each additional pay stub that you create, you'll be billed. Add-ons like recording any additional earnings or deductions or deposit slip will be additional.
Here's how to create a pay stub:
- Sign in to 123PayStubs.
- Enter company info like business name, EIN, and company address.
- Upload a company logo if you want to show it in your pay stub. It should be of 200 x 200 pixels in png, gif, tiff, or jpeg formats.
- Choose a paystub template from the list. Opt for add-ons like Add additional earnings and deductions if you want to add additional earnings or make deductions from the paycheck.
- As you are generating pay stubs for yourself, select Contractor under Employee Info, and enter basic details like the last four digits of SSN, Wage, and Home Address.
- Under Earning Statement, choose the pay schedule, pay period, payday, and change the stub number if you want to.
- Enter the number of hours, and we will automatically calculate the Last YTD values.
- To add any additional earnings, click the Add Additional Earnings link.
- Preview the stub and make corrections if required. You can make unlimited corrections at no additional cost.
- Make payment and complete your order. If it’s your first paystub then it’s on us.
- Once done, you will see options to download the paystub or email it to your email address.