When should I request support team for correction in pay stubs?
2.7k views | Last modified 1/15/2021 4:36:00 AM EST | Added by 123PayStubs Team

With 123PayStubs, you can make basic corrections to the pay stubs by yourself even after you complete the order. To update other information, you have to request our support team and get it corrected. Below are the corrections you should request our support team:

  • Employee Name (only spelling mistakes)
  • Pay period start date
  • Pay period end date

Here's how to request for corrections:

  1. Sign in to your 123PayStubs account
  2. Navigate to Dashboard >> Recent Pay Stubs
  3. Click the three dots found next to the pay stub card and select make corrections

  4. Click the Change button near the fields that you want to change

  5. Enter the information that needs to be corrected in the respective fields

  6. Click the Request Correction button.

Note: It might take up to 12 hours to process your request. Once it is done, we will notify you through email. You can then access the updated pay stub in your 123PayStub account.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Create Pay Stub using our
Paystub Maker

Create Paystub Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

[email protected]