When should I request support team for correction in pay stubs?
2.0k views |
Last modified 1/15/2021 4:36:00 AM EST |
Added by 123PayStubs Team
With 123PayStubs, you can make basic corrections to the pay stubs by yourself even after you complete the order. To update other information, you have to request our support team and get it corrected. Below are the corrections you should request our support team:
- Employee Name (only spelling mistakes)
- Pay period start date
- Pay period end date
Here's how to request for corrections:
- Sign in to your 123PayStubs account
- Navigate to Dashboard >> Recent Pay Stubs
- Click the three dots found next to the pay stub card and select make corrections
- Click the Change button near the fields that you want to change
- Enter the information that needs to be corrected in the respective fields
- Click the Request Correction button.