How do I add SUTA taxes to the pay stub?
1.3k views | Last modified 2/24/2023 8:59:38 AM EST | Added by 123PayStubs Team

The State Unemployment Tax Act (SUTA) taxes provide compensation to workers who have lost their jobs. Though it's majorly employer-paid taxes, some states like Alaska, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania require both employers and employees to contribute to the SUTA program. Employers will receive a SUTA letter from their respective state agency on SUTA rates for the business. To learn more about SUTA taxes, click here. With 123PayStubs, you can opt to add SUTA taxes to the employee pay stubs along with other taxes.

Here's how to add SUTA taxes to a pay stub:

  1. Sign in to your 123Paystubs account.
  2. Enter the basic information such as company, employee, and earning info and click the Calculate button.
  3. Under Taxes, check the Add Employer Tax box and add SUTA taxes for the current pay period and last YTD
  4. Preview the pay stub, make payment, and complete the order
  5. Download the paystub created or email the same to the employee's email address.

To learn about FUTA taxes and how to add it to the pay stubs, click here.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Create Pay Stub using our
Paystub Maker

Create Paystub Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

[email protected]