How do I add time off policies to the employee pay stub?
69 views |
Last modified 9/17/2020 11:34:21 AM EST |
Added by 123PayStubs Team
It's mandatory, in some states, that employers should mention the time-off policies and available balance of an employee in their pay stubs. With 123PayStubs, you can easily add the applicable time off policies, such as sick, paid, and vacation policies, to the employee pay stub by opting for the Time-off Policies add-on. Upon opting for the add-on, you can add any number of time off policies applicable to the employee including starting balance and hours used and accrued for the particular pay period. Based on the information you provide, the available balance will be automatically calculated.
Here's how to add time off policies to a pay stub:
- Sign in to your 123PayStubs account
- Enter the basic information such as company, employee, and earning info.
- Opt for the Time-off Policies add-on
- Select the applicable time off policy from the dropdown and enter starting balance, hours used and accrued for the period
- Enter earnings details and calculate taxes
- Preview the pay stub, make payment, and complete the order.
- Download the pay stub or send it directly to the employee