How can I use my employee pay stubs to file Form 941?
1.1k views | Last modified 10/8/2020 10:30:58 AM EST | Added by 123PayStubs Team

You can use your employee pay stubs to obtain the required information for filing Form 941. Simply take the last pay stub that you generated for your employees in the quarter and refer to the year-to-date (YTD) values including earnings and taxes.

Now that you have understood how to use pay stubs for Form 941 filing, it is important that you choose a viable filing option. The IRS recommends that you e-file Form 941 for quicker processing. E-file your Form 941 with ExpressEfile and avoid penalties and interest from the IRS.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Create Pay Stub using our
Paystub Maker

Create Paystub Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

[email protected]