I have only 1 employee and I only withheld small amounts as taxes. Can I file Form 944 instead of 941?
972 views | Last modified 10/8/2020 10:31:25 AM EST | Added by 123PayStubs Team

Only employers who have been notified by the IRS to report the taxes annually through Form 944, Employer's ANNUAL Federal Tax Return, must file the form. Unless notified by the IRS, employers should continue to file Form 941 every quarter. 

You can file your Form 941 online through ExpressEfile, our sister product, for easy and affordable filing. 

Was this helpful? Yes No

Create Pay Stub using our
Paystub Maker

Create Paystub Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

[email protected]