I’ve sent Form W-2 with errors to an employee. What should I do?
4.7k views | Last modified 10/30/2020 6:26:56 AM EST | Added by 123PayStubs Team

If you have filed Form W-2 with the SSA reporting incorrect amounts or found errors in your return, you can file Form W-2c and correct the information. Make sure you also send the corrected Form W-2c to the employee so that they can file their income tax returns accurately.
To avoid these situations, we’ve provided an option to review your form before transmitting it to the SSA. In order to avoid errors, review your forms and confirm the information provided are accurate. If you find an error, you can simply edit the information that needs to be corrected and file it.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Create Pay Stub using our
Paystub Maker

Create Paystub Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

[email protected]