How to file Form 1099-MISC for my contractors through 123PayStubs?
465 views |
Last modified 11/30/2020 11:45:13 AM EST |
Added by 123PayStubs Team
With 123PayStubs, you can easily file your form 1099-MISC electronically in a few minutes. 123PayStubs supports the most up-to-date Form 1099-MISC, i.e., 2020 tax year changes are updated. You can file Form 10999-MISC accurately and easily.
You just need to enter the applicable information in a form-based screen and complete filing in minutes. Note that the values generated for contractors’ pay stubs won’t be integrated into your form filing.
Here’s how to file Form 1099-MISC:
1. Log in to your 123PayStubs account
2. From the menu click Form 1099/W2 and select Form 1099-MISC
3. Enter the information like payer details, recipient details, federal details, state filing details
4. Complete e-file information of the form and review the information entered
- Opt for the postal mailing option if you want the recipient copies to be sent to your contractors
5. Preview the form and make changes, if necessary
6. Make payment and complete your order
- If you haven’t opted for the postal mailing option, email the copies to recipients or download the copies and furnish the respective copies to the contractors manually.
Your returns will be submitted to the SSA and once your returns have been processed, you’ll be notified by email. Meanwhile, you can also view the status of your returns from the Tax Filing Dashboard.