How to correct the rejected W-2, 1099-MISC, and 1099-NEC returns?
842 views | Last modified 12/10/2020 9:32:14 AM EST | Added by 123PayStubs Team

If you have filed Forms W-2, 1099-MISC, and 1099-NEC and it is rejected by the IRS/SSA, you will receive an email with the reason for rejection.

Here's how to correct the rejected return:

  1. Sign in to your 123PayStubs account
  2. Navigate to Form 1099/W2 >> Dashboard
  3. Select the form and go to the Transmitted Forms tab.
  4. Click the View Errors button against the rejected return to see the reason for the rejection

Now, create a new W-2/1099-MISC/1099-NEC return with the correct information based on the rejection reason and file with the respective agency. You will receive an email once your return is processed.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Create Pay Stub using our
Paystub Maker

Create Paystub Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

[email protected]