I've to record overtime hours for my employees. How do I do it?
5.2k views |
Last modified 8/12/2020 11:27:40 PM EST
Overtime is an additional income for employees, and it can be paid at different rates (generally, 1.5 and 2 times of regular pay). To add overtime info to your employee pay stubs, you must opt for the Additional earnings & deductions add-on. Upon opting for this add-on, you can add any additional earnings or deductions for your employees.
- Sign in to your 123Paystubs account.
- Enter the basic information such as company, employee, and earning info.
- Opt for the Additional earnings and deductions add-on and click Add Additional Earnings link under Earnings.
- Select the earning type as Overtime (1.5X or 2X) from the dropdown and enter the overtime hours under Units. Based on the type selected, the overtime rate will be automatically calculated.
- Preview the pay stub, make payment, and complete the order.
- Download the pay stub or send it directly to the employee.
Additional earnings such as bonuses, and overtime hours, and deductions such as allowances or any other type of deductions can be added to the pay stub by following the steps above. The add-on's price can be viewed while you create pay stubs and the amount will be added to your total payable amount.