Under what conditions, will I not receive a refund?
5.0k views |
Last modified 6/3/2020 6:25:44 AM EST |
Added by 123PayStubs Team
If you are not satisfied with our service, you may request a refund. 123PayStubs only initiate refunds under certain circumstances. We ask that you read the Refund Policy before requesting a refund. Please be aware that our customer support team has the final determination in making decisions about issuing a refund.
Refunds will not be initiated for the following:
- Issues that aren't mentioned in the refund section.
- You don't like the pay stub.
- You're not going to use the stub anymore.
- You're not sure about the calculations.
- You decide to change the information on your pay stub completely, i.e., Employer Name, Employee Name, Pay period, or Payday. Refunds will only be initiated in cases when you are not able to edit any of the information.
- If you are not a unique user to utilize the first stub free.
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]