How to make corrections to a pay stub?
630 views |
Last modified 9/29/2020 4:52:33 AM EST |
Added by 123PayStubs Team
If you have completed an order and then find mistakes on the pay stubs, you don't have to worry. You can get those mistakes corrected without any additional cost.
You can correct almost every detail on the pay stub after completing the order. The details that can be changed by yourself include information in company section including pay stub template, employee section (except employee name), and earnings section (except pay period start and end date, and payday).
Here’s how you can correct the pay stub:
- Sign in to your 123PayStubs account
- Navigate to Dashboard >> Recent Pay Stubs
- Click the three dots icon found next to the pay stub card and select make corrections
- Edit the details that need to be corrected directly and click Apply Changes
- Download the pay stub or send it directly to the employee.
To change other details, you may have to contact our support team. To learn how to request corrections to the support team, click here.