How do I create pay stubs for truckers or drivers?
399 views |
Last modified 8/12/2020 11:58:15 PM EST |
Added by 123PayStubs Team
The earnings of a trucker or driver are different from the regular employees as they are paid based on the load, mile, Diem, accessorial, detention, or stop. With 123PayStubs, you can create pay stubs for truckers and drivers with these earning types in minutes.
Here's how to create pay stubs for truckers and drivers:
- Sign in to your 123PayStubs account
- Enter the basic information such as company, employee, and earning info.
- Select the earning type from the dropdown under Earnings (e.g., Pay per Load, Pay per Mile, and Pay per Hour) and enter rate per unit and units for the period
- Preview the pay stub, make payment, and complete the order.
- Download the pay stub or send it directly to the employee