Who must file Form W-2?
1.1k views | Last modified 12/2/2020 12:06:39 AM EST | Added by 123PayStubs Team

If you have one or more employees to whom you made payments for the employees’ services in business or trade, you must file Form W-2. In simple words, if you:

  • Withheld any Social Security, Medicare tax, or income tax from employee wages
  • Paid $600 or more wages, even if income, social security tax, and Medicare tax isn’t withheld

If any of these criteria are met, you must file Form W-2 annually and furnish that copy to the employee.
To learn how to e-file Form W-2, click here.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Create Pay Stub using our
Paystub Maker

Create Paystub Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

[email protected]