What is Form 1099-MISC?
1.1k views | Last modified 12/2/2020 1:39:13 AM EST | Added by 123PayStubs Team

Form 1099-MISC (Miscellaneous Income) is used to report certain payment types, paid to an independent contractor. You might use Form 1099-MISC to report other income, such as rents or royalties.
You must file 1099-MISC Form if you make any of the following payments over $600 or more throughout the year:

  • Royalties ($10 or more)
  • Rent
  • Fishing boat proceeds
  • Medical and health care payments
  • Substitute payments in lieu of dividends or interest
  • Crop insurance proceeds
  • Excess golden parachute payments
  • Gross proceeds paid to an attorney
  • Nonemployee compensation
  • Other payment types

To learn how to e-file Form 1099-MISC with 123PayStubs, click here

Was this helpful? Yes No

Create Pay Stub using our
Paystub Maker

Create Paystub Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

[email protected]